segunda-feira, outubro 26, 2009

I got a feeling

Vejam este video.... Achei simplesmente fenomenal...
Além de todo o simbolismo que esta musica carrega para mim, o mais fenomenal é mesmo o que se cnsegue fazer com tantas pessoas!!!



<$BlogItemCommentsCount$> Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. [url=http://wildwoodbaptistky.org/OurForums/thread-655156-post-727148.html#pid727148] Full Report[/url] A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit analysis on this. And he actually bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If attainable, as you develop into experience, would you thoughts updating your weblog with extra details? It's extremely useful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog put up! Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I donít have time to browse it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic job. I have acquired some new elements from your internet site about computer systems. Another thing I have always thought is that computers have become a specific thing that each family must have for many reasons. They offer convenient ways to organize households, pay bills, search for information, study, hear music and in some cases watch tv shows. An innovative solution to complete most of these tasks is by using a laptop computer. These computers are portable ones, small, powerful and portable. [url=http://communication.forum-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3613&p=17237#p17237] click this[/url] One other issue is that if you are in a circumstance where you don't have a co-signer then you may really want to try to exhaust all of your school funding options. You could find many grants or loans and other scholarships and grants that will present you with money to help with education expenses. Thx for the post. Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

3:54 da manhã, outubro 27, 2012  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home


Counters